A delicious buffet dinner catered by King’s Court Catering plus a silent auction of great items at bargain prices and a live auction of exciting items by an auctioneer.
The location of the event is confirmed annually and advertised at least a month before the event. This year the event is being held at the Beech Centre, 26 Beech Avenue, downtown Bowmanville. Door opens at 6 pm.
Annual “Spring Fling” is in May.
This year on Wednesday – May 24th, 2017
- To raise funds to support the costs of the services provided by Bethesda House
- To celebrate Bethesda House’s many regular supporters and welcome new supporters, thanking you all for standing by Bethesda House throughout the years.
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
- Donation Of Item(S) To Be Auctioned – New items, large & small, that participants may be interested in bidding on
- Donation Of Service(S) To Be Auctioned – Gift certificates for a service you provide that participants may be interested in bidding on
- Purchase Dinner Auction Tickets – Buy tickets to attend the dinner auction $65 each.
- Purchase A Reserved Table For 8 People – Make it a group outing with friends! Purchase tickets for a table of 8 and sit together.
- Sponsor A Table – Show everyone you are a Bethesda House supporter by advertising your business on a table. ($150)
- Cash Donation – Make a cash donation to subsidize the cost of the event
- Event Sponsorship – Show everyone you are a Bethesda House supporter by making a cash donation of at least $1,000. This enables you to advertise your business on a larger scale with banners, etc., and acknowledgement that you have subsidized a large portion (or all) of the costs of the event.
For tickets or to donate items for the auction, call Wendy 905-623-6045 ext. 206 or email email@example.com